Our history

CALDAIE RAVASIO was born in Carvico (BG) Italy, in 1969 as TERMOTECNICA RAVASIO.

1969

In the 1990s, the company grew exponentially and became the industry leader, on the one hand thanks to the ability to build boilers on site, on the other, taking part as a protagonist in the methanisation work in progress in the city of MILAN at that time.

1990

In the 2000s, with a consolidated structure, but with aging technology, the company changed its strategy: it obtained, among the first national ones, product certification and invested everything in research and development, providing itself with a test room to 600 kW.

2000

In 2005 the headquarters, production (with the addition of a shed over the following years), and the testing room, essential for research, development and approvals, were transferred to Calusco d’Adda (BG), Italy. The latter was simultaneously expanded to a total power of 1000 kW.

2005

Caldaie Ravasio today follows a policy of continuous improvement, to be ready for the needs of the modern, ever wider and more technological market; it has established a consolidated organization that provides well-defined organization chart, products and strategies, without neglecting its vocation as boiler manufacturers.

oggi

The company operates in two neighboring factories, on a total area of ​​approximately 9,000 m2, where the headquarters, offices, production, warehouses and test room are located.
It has a mechanical workshop equipped with important automatic and manual machinery; further important investments are expected in production in the coming years.
It has considerable construction equipment and a large fleet of vehicles.

THE WORKFORCE HAS 50 TOTAL EMPLOYEES DIVIDED INTO:

4 ENERGY MECHANICAL ENGINEERS IN THE TEST ROOM
5 TECHNICAL OFFICE
4 SITE TECHNICIANS
26 WORKERS
4 ESTIMATES
7 SECRETARIES